Scholarship Applications are open!! Applications are due January 31, 2018.
Scholarship Amounts will be $1,500 (University of Dayton Student Only) and 2 x $1,000 (No restriction on School).
Special Note: National Student Membership Dues ($20) will be reimbursed for the first 5 applicants.
Eligibility Requirements: All of the following Criteria must be met:
- Applicant must be one of the following: Members of the Dayton Chapter, associate members, members paying Dayton dues (even if not a member of National), student members, and their families. Family members include spouses, children (adopted or Natural), guardianship-family members, step-children, and grandchildren. The Scholarship committee, upon approval of a majority vote of the Board of Governors, may consider other applications.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college or university.
- Applicant must be enrolled in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Energy Engineering, Facilities Management, Construction Management, or a discipline that will lead to a degree and a career in the Construction Industry.
- Applicant should have one full semester or quarter of studies (defined as 12 quarter hours or semester hours credit earned towards the degree) in a College or University, and shall be in a degree-track program.
- Applicant can be in a graduate program, an under-graduate program, or a co-op program.
- The Scholarship Committee shall make recommendations based upon these requirements. However, changes can be made and submitted to the Board of Governors for their consideration and majority-vote approval.
All Fields must be completed, and the following attachments must be included:
- A personal recommendation from a faculty member of the school that the student is attending that describes the student’s academic standing, character, and contribution to the Industry.
- Current transcript including grades from most recent Fall Term (an unofficial transcript is acceptable).
If the application is not completed in its entirety, you will not be eligible for the scholarship.